2010年3月22日月曜日

ごろごろ




2010-03-22 14:54


Mano Erina who's idling in a sofa right now (●´∀`●)

Today was a compensatory holiday!
So I went to my father's place...笑

The Mano family on an off-day will be fighting over the sofa!<(`^´)>笑

The potato salad...
I can't stand the texture and taste of it.(pω・。)

It makes me go ー(/n\;).

However,I can eat mashed potato.(・∪・*)

By the way,my father also don't like potato salad I think.Σ(´Д`;)
When he's a high-school student,whenever he buy and tries to eat it,he won't be able to...笑

All of you have your own things you dislike you right!
I understand if you like tomato but dislike tomato juice.(。・∀・。)ノ
Although I can drink it,I don't really like it o(・ω・`)o

Also,I wasn't able to eat liver three years ago.(^∀^;
But bit by bit,I finally managed to "conquer" over it(ハ。・∀・*)

Was this photo taken one week ago(・・?)
I took it because it looks like a school☆+゜

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿